Watch the slideshow or choose specific bulletins from the thumbnails. Hover over an image to pause the show. Plenty of time to grab a pencil and sticky note!
Submit a bulletin...
All bulletins must be non-profit!
Or create your own!
Show your creative side by making your own bulletin for our bulletin board. Don't worry if it's your first time, below are some tips and templates to get you started! When you're finished, e-mail your document or finished .jpg to Andrew@NorfolkCable.com.
- Pick the most important information (date, time, place, who is hosting) and include a website or e-mail address for more information. The less text the better!
- TVs have come in all shapes and sizes so it is important to place text within title safe guidelines to make sure your bulletin is clearly read (download templates below).
- Use an easy to read font in a thick weight (regular or bold). Script fonts can be pretty but are often hard to read.
- Choose colors that have a lot of contrast between them, whether it's different hues or one light and one dark color. Think about choosing only one color and using black or white for your contrasting color.
- Use images and logos to make your bulletin interesting and eye-catching. Try using them as a watermark in Word or changing the opacity in Photoshop to place images under text while still being able to clearly read your text.
Microsoft Word (download template)
Keep text within the margins but background and images can go all the way to the edges of the page. Can be sent to NCTV as a .jpg or as a word document.
Microsoft PowerPoint (download template) Keep text within the guides but background and images can go all the way to the edges of the page. If the guides do not show up, go to VIEW > GUIDES > STATIC GUIDES to turn them on! Can be sent to NCTV as a PowerPoint document or export each page as a .jpg.
Adobe Photoshop (download template)
Make sure your guides are turned on by going to VIEW > SHOW > GUIDES. The inner guide is title safe and the outer guide is action safe (for use with video). Can be sent to NCTV as a .jpg or .psd.
Google Slides (go to template)
Check out our newest template using Google Slides, a multi-platform online based slide creation service similar in features to Microsoft PpowerPoint. Click on the link above and follow instructions on first slide.